WALK-IN-INTERVIEW : SRF for Regional Center, Guwahati
No. RC-GHY/01/2017 Date: 06-09-2017
A Walk-in-interview will be conducted at Liaison office-Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Guwahati-781032 (Assam) on 22th September, 2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview for working in Regional Center, Guwahati.
1. Essential Qualification
Master degree in Food Engineering / Food Engineering & Technology / Food Process Engineering / Post Harvest Engineering.
The Master’s degree holders in the above subjects with the integrated degrees like B.Tech. & M.Tech. (5 Years) are eligible.
Master degree in Food Science and Nutrition / Microbiology/Biochemistry - Candidates
having Bachlors’s degree in Basic Sciences (3 years) + Masters (2 years) and
have qualified NET with 02 Years research experience / Ph.D .
2. Age Limit: 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on date of Interview (Relaxable as per Government norms for SC/ST/OBC Candidates)
3. Application Fee: Rs.500/-(exempted for SC/ ST candidates)
4. Consolidated Monthly Fellowship: Rs.25000/- Plus 20% HRA
5. Tenure of the Project: Project Period (Renewal once in six months)
6. The selection will be based on a short duration written examination followed by an interview
Your are advised to be present on 22-09-2017 with your original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications, two numbers of colored passport size photographs and CV, as well as a set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-in-interview.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
1. The age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on the date of Interview (Relaxable as per Government norms for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
2. The above posts are purely temporary and are co-terminus with the concerned Project. The services of appointed candidate will stand terminated automatically after the expiry of scheme/ duration and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in IIFPT for any other posts.
3. The candidates should bring the original certificates of their study, age proof, etc. with a copy of bio-data and one set of photo copies of certificates, experience certificate and latest passport size photograph at the time of interview. No objection certificate from the employer in case he/she is employed elsewhere.
4. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
5. The eligible candidate may walk-in with application in the given format along with an application fee of Rs.500/- by means of Cash/DD/Postal Order drawn in favour of The Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur to the following address:
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOOD PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India
#55, Srimantapur, Near DGP (Border) Office Bhangagrah, Guwahati-781032, Assam.
6. The selection will be based on a short duration written examination followed by an interview.
7. The decision of Selection Committee will be final and binding in all aspects.
8. Selected candidate will be informed through letter/e-mail. Those who have not selected will not be informed.
9. No separate interview letter will be issued.