Spot Admissions 2018-19 B. Tech (Food Technology) – ST category
Spot admission will be conducted to fill vacant seats of B.Tech (Food Technology) for ST category at Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), Thanjavur main campus on 24/08/2018 (Friday) at 9.00 am.
ST Category candidates must report on schedule date and time and bring the following original documents along with attested photocopies (one set), at the time of counseling:
a) 10th Mark sheet
b) 12th Mark sheet
c) Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate
d) ST Certificate as per Prescribed format given in our website
e) Photo Identity Proof like Aadhaar Card/ Voter Id Card/ Driving License etc
f) Copy of JEE-(Main)-2018- Admit & Rank Card
Important Instructions for candidates
1. If original certificates are not produced by candidate at the time of verification, he/ she will not be permitted to attend the counseling.
2. Candidates should bring the original category (i.e. ST category certificate) certificate as per prescribed format otherwise their candidature for particular category will be not valid and they will be not allowed to attend the counseling.
3. Selected candidates should pay the academic admission fees fully (Rs.80550/-) by Cash/Online through SBI Collect/ DD in favor of Director, IIFPT, Thanjavur and submit the originals (sl.no a-d), on same day.
4.Attending counseling does not guarantee to admission in B.Tech (Food Technology) degree program.
5. No TA/DA and accommodation will be provided.
6. Selected candidates should be ready to attend the classes from 27/08/18 onwards.