Recruitment of Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO)
Vacancy circular for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) on deputation
in Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology under Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Thanjavur invites applications for filling up the post of Assistant Accounts Officer (01) in the Pay Matrix Level-7 (Pre-revised Pay Band II Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade pay of Rs.4600/-) on deputation basis. The eligibility criteria and qualifications for this post are as follows.
Name of the Post and Pay Scale
Number of Vacant Posts
Assistant Accounts Officer Pay Matrix Level-7 (Pre-revised Pay Band II Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade pay Rs.4600/-)
Officials of the central Government, State Government, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs/Central Academic Institutions
(a) (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis
(ii) With 5 years regular service in the post in the
Pay matrix Level 5 (Pre-revised PB 2 GP 2800) or
equivalent and having experience in
Administration Establishment and Accounts matters
with three years regular service in the pay matrix
Level 6 (Pre-revised PB-II, GP 4200)
(b) (i) Successful completion of training in the
Accounts wings of the Central/State Govt.
(ii) A pass in SAS or equivalent examinations
conducted by Central/State Government Agencies.
2. Period and other terms and conditions of deputation:
The initial period of deputation shall be for three years extendable by further period of two years as per DoPT O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010. The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the DOP&T’s aforementioned O.M. of 17.06.2016 and Government of India’s instructions issued from time to time on the subject.
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
3. Eligible and willing candidate may
apply through proper channel in prescribed format-Annexure I. Cadre controlling
authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of
eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation
immediately on their selection. The applications of only such officers would be
considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by
(i) Application in prescribed proforma.
(ii) Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority.
(iii) Statement of giving details of Major/Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if
any, during the last ten (10) years.
(iv) Vigilance Clearance/Integrity Certificate.
(iv) Photocopies of the APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by
an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent.
4. While forwarding the application it may also be verified and certified by the cadre controlling authority that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct.
5. The applications of suitable and eligible officers complete in all respect, in the prescribed format (Annexure-I), along with documents listed in para 3 and 4 above may be forwarded to The Director IIFPT, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur - 613 005. The last date for receipt of applications completed in all respect is 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidatures subsequently. Since this vacancy is to be filled up on deputation basis, Private candidates are not eligible.However, professionals recently retired from Central Govt/Central Autonomous bodies with relevant work experience may also be considered for contractual appointment as consultant AAO with remuneration of last pay drawn less pension in case of suitable candidate is not available on deputation basis.
6. Applications received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete shall not be entertained.
7. IIFPT reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy circular at any time without assigning any reason.