Engagement of Retired Officers as Consultant Estate Officer and Consultant Assistant Accounts Officer
Engagement of Retired Officers as Consultant Estate Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer1. Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), Thanjavur invites applications from interested and eligible retired officers for engagement of the following positions on contractual basis at IIFPT initially for a period of one year.
2. Eligibility conditions:-
I. Consultant Estate Officer: He/she should be a retired Assistant Engineer with grade pay of Rs 4600/- / Rs 4800/- under CPWD/Railways/MES/ NBCC/NPCC/State PWD/RDLA and possessing a Degree or Diploma in civil / electrical engineering and having proficiency in Constructions/Estate management work, Processing of Tenders, Contract and Procurement.
II. Consultant Assistant Account Officer: He/she should be a retired Assistant Accounts Officer/Section Officer(Accountants / Audit) or equivalent grade officer with grade pay of Rs 4600/- / Rs 4800/- and possessing a Degree, having proficiency in audit, accounts processing of Tenders, Procurement, GFR etc.
III. They should be preferably below 65 years of age and in good health.
3. Those found suitable will be engaged with a consolidated remuneration of Last Pay drawn less pension. Terms and conditions of the engagement are mentioned in Annexure I. 4. Application as Annexure II may be downloaded from IIFPT website and sent to "The Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Pudukkottai Road,Thanjavur - 613005 on or before 19.02.2018 by registered/speed post.
ANNEXURE - I
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The appointment will be on contract basis in Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) initially for a period of one year.
2) He/she will not be entitled to any other allowances, however accommodation will be provided to Consultant Estate Officer subject to availability and license fee will be charged as per the IIFPT rules.
3) The retired officers will work full time basis at IIFPT, Thanjavur initially for a period of one year, may be extended based on the performance of the individual and as per the requirement of the Institute.
4) The work and conduct of the retired officers shall be reviewed by the Director, IIFPT from time to time. In case his/her performance is not found satisfactory, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated without assigning any reason.
5) It will be open to the Institute to terminate the contract by giving one month’s notice. The retired officers are also required to give minimum one month’s prior notice to end the contract.
6) The retired officers shall not divulge any information, gathered by them during the period of their assignment to anyone who is not authorized to know/have the same.7) He/she will be entitled for one day leave per month, weekly off and gazetted holidays.