Engagement of Consultant Admin
IIFPT/Admin/Engagement of Consultants/2019 Date: 10.02.2019
ENGAGEMENT OF RETIRED OFFICERS AS CONSULTANT (ADMIN)
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), Thanjavur invites applications from interested and eligible retired officers for engagement as Consultant (Admin) at IIFPT initially for a period of one year.
I. Degree in any discipline. Basic Computer Knowledge is essential.
II. Consultant (Admin): He/she should be a retired Officer in the Grade Pay not less than Rs.4,600/- from Central Govt. Depts/Central Autonomous bodies and having not less than 15 years of experience in Accounts, Purchase & Administration matters. They should be preferably below 65 years of age and in good health.
Those found suitable will be engaged with a consolidated remuneration of Last Pay drawn less pension + 50% of Transport Allowance last drawn without DA. Terms and conditions of the engagement are mentioned in Annexure I. Candidates fulfilling the above eligible criteria are advised to appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 26.02.2019 at 10.00 AM with a set of photo copies of all relevant documents along with application format (Annexure-II) prescribed by IIFPT.
ANNEXURE - I
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The appointment will be on contract basis in Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) initially for a period of one year.
2) The retired officers will work full time basis at IIFPT, Thanjavur initially for a period of one year, may be extended based on the performance of the individual and as per the requirement of the Institute.
3) The work and conduct of the retired officers shall be reviewed by the Director, IIFPT from time to time. In case his/her performance is not found satisfactory, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated without assigning any reason.
4) It will be open to the Institute to terminate the contract by giving one month’s notice. The retired officers are also required to give minimum one month’s prior notice to end the contract.
5) The retired officers shall not divulge any information, gathered by them during the period of their assignment to anyone who is not authorized to know/have the same. 6) He/she will be entitled for 8 days CL + 2 RH in a year.