B.Tech (Food Technology) Admission-2019-20 based on All India Rank of JEE (Main)-2019- Paper-I
B. Tech in Food Technology- Full-time 4 years Degree programs
(Affiliated with Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore)
Admission based on All India Rank of JEE (Main)-2019- Paper-1
Admission Procedure1) B. Tech (Food Technology) Admission-2019-20 1. Only candidates, who have appeared in JEE (Main)-2019(Paper-1) examination will be eligible to get admission at IIFPT.
2) Seat allocation is based on All India Rank of JEE (Main)-2019 (Paper-I) through Institute level counseling system.
3) Total No. of Seats in B. Tech (Food Technology)- 60 (Seat distribution as per the reservation policy norms of Govt. of India)
4) Details of admission update can also be seen in our website www.iifpt.edu.in.
5) For Further Details, Contact, The Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India, Pudukottai Road, Thanjavur – 613 005.
6) Important Dates for JEE (Main)-April 2019 Entrance Examination:
i) Date of Opening: 08 Feb, 2019
ii) Last Date of submission of Online application- 07 March, 2019
iii) For further details visit to www.jeemain.nic.in