Vacancy circular for the post of Administrative Officer on deputation
No. IIFPT/Admin/Depu/2018 Date: 26.12.2018
1. Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology under Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Thanjavur invites applications for filling up the posts of Administrative Officer (01) in the Pay Matrix Level-10 (Pre-revised Pay Band III Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade pay of Rs.5400/-) on deputation basis. The eligibility criteria and qualifications for this post is as follows.
|Name of the Post and Pay Scale||Number of Vacant Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
Pay Matrix Level-10 (Pre-revised Pay Band III Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade pay Rs.5400/-)
|01|| Officials of the Central Government, State Government, Autonomous Bodies PSUs/Central Academic Institutions having 8 years regular service in pay matrix Level 6 (Pre-revised PB-2GP4200) failing which 3 years regular service in pay matrix Level 7(Pre-revised PB 2 GP 4600) in the grade of Assistant Admin Officer.
with three years regular service in the pay matrix Level 7 (Pre-revised PB-2 GP 4600) or equivalent and having experience in Admin, Establishment and Accounts matters.
The initial period of deputation shall be for one year extendable by further period as per DoPT/GoI orders. The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the DOP&T and Government of India’s instructions issued from time to time on the subject.
3. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
4. Eligible and willing candidate may apply through proper channel in prescribed format-Annexure I. Cadre controlling authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection. The applications of only such officers would be considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by following documents.
(i) Application in prescribed proforma
(ii) Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority
(iii) Statement of giving details of Major/Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years
(iv) Vigilance Clearance/Integrity Certificate
(v) Photocopies of the APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent
5. While forwarding the application it may also be verified and certified by the cadre controlling authority that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct.
6. The applications of suitable and eligible officers complete in all respect, in the prescribed format (Annexure-I), along with documents listed in para 3 and 4 above may be forwarded to ‘The Director IIFPT, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613 005’. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 45 days from the notification of the advertisement in the Employment News. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidatures subsequently. Since this vacancy is to be filled up on deputation basis, Private candidates are not eligible.
7. Applications received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete shall not be entertained.
8. IIFPT reserve the right to withdraw the vacancy circular at any time without assigning any reason.