- Gaining an increased understanding of living organisms with a view to increasing its application in the grain industry.
- Developing a strong human resource capacity for the processing industry.
- Providing a sound scientific basis for decision making in food security, safe environment and addressing the concerns of the consumers.
- Generate and upgrade the scientific knowledge in the area of food grains for maximizing, conservation and utilization of food grains.
- Value addition to the food grains and development of food products with safety through the application of newer technologies by R&D work.
- Assist the existing industries for better performance in terms of efficient functioning, by-product utilization and effluent management.
- Promote growth of new food industry, entrepreneurship, upgrading the skill of industrial manpower and management by imparting training programme.
- Storage of grains, insect pest management and safeguarding the quality of food grains and products.
- Shelf-life improvement of food grains/products by packaging and improved technology.
- Environmental protection and work safety measures in food industries
Duplicate entry '237848' for key 'PRIMARY'